Thursday, February 28, 2013

Look of the day February 27, 2013

Sorry this post is a little bit late!  After a long day of work and then a few hours of overtime,  I was beat when I got home!  I was very excited about my look yesterday though and it came out exactly how I wanted! 
I wanted to try some silhouette work with my liner to practice making clean lines and I wanted to try something really fun. So I decided to head south and do an island theme look. I used Eye Kandii colours in Shimmering Yellow, Pixie Blue, Ocean Blue and Jealousy.
I am heading off to the bright lights of the big city this weekend for some work, some play,  and hopefully a little shopping. My wish list is a new set of brushes and maybe a new palette, and some crazy colours of liquid liner. What is on your makeup wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment