Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Look of the Day - February 19, 2013

I woke up this morning with a fresh demeanor and a need to try something new. As I was looking over my makeup, I figured instead of putting something new on, I would leave something out.

The thing is, I am seriously addicted to black eyeliner. I never, EVER, go without it. It is one of those things, like your cell phone. You just can't feel complete without it.

So, I thought to myself, this is it. I am going to do it...I am going to not wear any eyeliner. I was playing around with my Sephora palette and thinking it is a good day for something a little more natural, not quite nude, but a good day to leaving the purples and green behind. I really wanted to show off how you can still make a look pop without the black.

After I got my browns blended and my golds glittering, I saw something peeking out of my jar of liners. Something fun and sparkly, yet totally within my look, my new e.l.f. gold liquid liner. This was perfect. I didn't have to betray my idea of going liner-less, but still have something a little fun, a little pop, and definitely a little sparkle!

Let me know what you think about going with out the black. What is something that you would like to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment