Thursday, February 21, 2013

Look of The Day - February 21, 2013

Today I got to play with some amazing product and I couldn't be more happy with the results! I recieved my samples from Eye Kandii Cosmetics and I was so anxious to begin experimenting with the amazing pigments! For the look I did today, I used the colours Shimmering Yellow, Lime Aid, Grannysmith Apples, Navajo, and Pixie Blue. It seems like a lot of colours to use for one look, but I was honestly just too excited to only use 2 or 3 colours.

Colours used for this Look of The Day!

 These colours are are super pigmented with a nice glittery shine to them. The colour Navajo is more of a matte colour compared to the Pixie Blue, but it still is beautiful. My favorites are Pixie Blue and Grannysmith Apples. If you haven't noticed, I LOVE sparkle and bright colours. These two shades fit my preferences and I can see myself using them again and again in different looks. The same is for all the shades that I tried today.



 This is by far, my new favorite look of mine. I find that Eye Kandii is really easy to work with and blend, although as with any loose powder eyeshadows, they can get a little messy so clean up is a must! The shimmer and sparkle is hard to catch on a camera, so I recommend to every one to order some samples (or full sizes like I will be doing in the very near future) to find what colours suit your looks and preferences.











 I will be trying out some more colours tomorrow from this amazing Canadian company, and I encourage all of you to visit the Eye Kandii Cosmetics website. You will find the owner more than helpful, knowledgable and easy to work with to find the perfect products for you! She has an extensive list of products including makeup, accessories, clothing and everything else a beauty junkie like myself could ask for!


No comments:

Post a Comment