Monday, February 25, 2013

Look of The Day - February 26, 2013

Unfortunately,  I have no computer to write my blog today,  so I am trying it with my phone!  My apologies if it doesn't look like my usual posts!

I think that so far my favorite colour from Eye Kandii Cosmetics is Gold 'n' Chocolate.  It is beautiful,  full of shimmer and extremely versatile.  This is one colour that I would suggest (and will be) to buy in a full size jar. 

I wanted to show the shimmer and shine of this colour, in an opposite look from one I did earlier. I featured the Gold 'n' Chocolate in an ocean inspired look,  with Grannysmith Apples and Jealousy. 

I paired those beautiful colours with a shimmery aqua on my bottom lash, light pink blush and lips.

You may have noticed that I don't often post a full face picture. Through this journey, my confidence with my abilities and my self esteem have grown with leaps and bounds. I would just like to take a quick second to thank all of my supporters for their amazing words of encouragement and uplifting advice. It is because of you that I have had the nerve and drive to follow through with this exciting adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment