Friday, February 22, 2013

Look of The Day - February 22, 2013

Usually, on Fridays, I like to do something I call "Funky Fridays" with my looks. Since I went all out with my Rainbow look yesterday, I decided to showcase the glamorous side of Eye Kandii Cosmetics. I used Blackberry Sorbet, Dark Raspberry and Gold 'n' Chocolate to create a look I would call Royalty.
Samples of Gold 'n' Chocolate, Dark Raspberry and Blackberry Sorbet.

I found these colours naturally complemented each other, and the two purple shades were perfect for blending together. The shimmer and shine that with these colours are beautiful and glamorous. All these colours are multifunctional, easily being used for natural and bold looks.


 


 One thing I absolutely love about Eye Kandii Products is the wearability and endurance. The photo of my eyes on the bottom (my eyes open) was taken 14 hours after applying the makeup. As you can see, the colours are still as bright and vibrant as when they were first applied. I do use primer, but I swatched the colours on my arm this morning to see how they would last without primer, and they stood up to a full day of work, kids and all the other things us busy mom's have to do daily!
 
I hope that you are thinking about ordering some of Eye Kandii's amazing products, and you are still on the fence, I will have another look and review tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment