Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Look of the Day - February 20, 2013

Today was an exciting day! I started this morning wanting some simplistic beauty. I tried a nude eye with double gold and black liners. I am seriously in love with this gold liner!
























This is a simple, glamorous look that really works with every eye color. Very versatile, this look also goes from day to night with no problems. The pop of gold sparkle really brightens the look and makes it pop!

This afternoon I received my samples from Eye Kandii Cosmetics, an indie company from British Columbia, Canada. I am so excited to start sampling these amazing colours and being creative! It is my son's "special day" at school, so I am thinking full out rainbow! What is the most out of this world creative look that you would like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment