Thursday, March 7, 2013

Look of The Day -March 7, 2013

In an attempt to try some thing new and expand my colour horizons, I sat down this morning with two colours I have never used before. With Eye Kandii Cosmetics colours in Cellini Red and Stark Black, I set out to create something different.

I very much like to create glamorous, everyday looks. Something that I can wear to work and not get crazy looks or "the talk". But seeing how amazing and unique the looks are getting these days, I want to build my reputation as a dynamic artist who can so anything and everything a person could imagine. So this is the beginning of that!

I started off this look with the Cellini Red covering my entire lid, not up to the brow bone. I found this is an extremely rich colour which looks almost more pink in some lights than red. I used a slant angle brush and started lining my eyelid with the Stark Black. I carried the black to the outer edge of the red colour and started a cut crease line. Instead of keeping the line defined,  I blended it to the top of the red,  making the look less severe.

I finished this look with black liquid liner and two coats of Avon Supershock mascara. I also used the Cellini Red shade on my lips,  once again showing the versatility of these amazing products.

I hope to create more daring and fantasy filled looks in the future and would like to thank all of my amazing fans who keep me inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment