Thursday, March 21, 2013

Look of The Day -March 21, 2013

First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you reading this for your patience with me. My life has been incredibly busy over the last two weeks and the fact that you are reading this really lets me know how wonderful you truely are!

So for today's Look of The Day, I wanted something soft and feminine, with still a spark of sparkle. As you all know, I love shiny, sparkly things!  I took out my Avon 12 in 1 palette, which I haven't used in forver and instantly became inspired by the pastel hues that have a touch of shimmer. For this look I used the darker gold for my inner eye, the purple for the eyelid, pinkish hue for the crease and the lighter gold for my brow highlight. These colours worked seamlessly together and blended fantastically.

For my lower lash line, I wanted to bring something sultry to this look, so I used the smokey blue colour.  It brought the perfext amount of colour and darkness to the look,  without overpowering the top lid colours or making me look like I haven't slept in years.

I finished off this look with Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Liner in Gunmetal and two coats of Avon Super Shock mascara. To tie in the whole look,  I extended the bottom lid blue colour to the end of my eyeliner on the outside of my eye,  which gave a little bit of an exotic twist.

I will be doing a pictorial on this and several other looks over the weekend. If you have any looks you would like to see a pictorial for,  comment here with the look or under that blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment