Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Look of The Day -March 6, 2013

One of the new products that I purchased this weekend was the Sephora Pin Up Show No. 13. I was super excited to try our these colours, as I love sultry, sexy looks.

One thing I have always found with Sephora eyeshadows is that they are always highly pigmented. My first palette that I explored the makeup with was from Sephora, and the colours opened up my love and passion for makeup. And the colours in this palette do not disappoint!

I used Sparkling Purple for the base colour of this look. Although it says it is purple and looks quite red,  the actual pigment is more of a coppery brown. Still gorgeous,  just not what I was expecting.

I added Intense Pink around the outer lid and blended it with the base. I found that the pink added an unexpected shimmer that really brightened up the look.

The obvious choice for a highlighter was Silver, and it's sparkle gave dimension and made the base colour look amazingly smouldery!  (I don't think that is an actual word, but it definately should be!) I finished off with liquid liner by e.l.f. and two coats of Avon Supershock mascara.

One thing I tried with this look is pairing it with a deep, sexy lip. I am not as experienced with lips as I am with eyes, so it is an area I am becoming more confident in. I used e.l.f. lip paint in Berry and topped it with a clear lip gloss.

To me, this is an awesome date night look, definately made to get the attention that all of us women deserve! Pairing this with a little black dress and some heels, you have a surefire combination to turn some heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment